What is the electric push rod test system?
1. Planning ideas and concepts (algorithms and core technologies)
1. Data measurement: Data measurement mainly completes the measurement of each parameter. According to the difference of measurement methods and uses, it can be divided into the measurement of no-load, load, blocking and other general parameters related to the control parameters. The measurement of these data is made by special equipment/instrument, and then the data is exchanged and integrated into the ontology system by means of communication.
2. Data Processing: Data Processing is an indispensable function of the measurement control system. It organically combines the independent measured and unrelated parameters to form a sound system, which transforms the unrelated data into data with mutual influence and correlation.
3. Alarm: When the measurement parameters reach the alarm value, the system prompts the users that the system has entered the alarm status by means of lighting, font color reversal, etc. The alarm parameters include the load current, load speed and load torque in the positive and negative directions of the motor, and provide acoustooptic alarm.
1. Data display: The system provides three ways to show the measured data and the trend of data change. It uses digital display to show the dynamic measurement data for each time. It uses real-time curve to reflect the change of real-time data in recent period. It uses prehistoric curve to reflect the change trend of static data in the past.
5. Individual test is to test a single motor test. The motor power supply is set at constant voltage, and the voltage is stable.
6. Opening and rehabilitation can be used as a test cycle for multi-cycle test, and the results of any cycle test can be judged as qualified. The interface shows the status of the test process, the test results and the current and push-pull curves.
2. Analysis of Functional Composition
1. No-load: It is divided into push/pull-back no-load test; record a set of data, including voltage, current, input power, linear speed, etc.
2. Load: It is divided into push load, push back load, push back load, pull back load and pull back load test. Record a set of data, including voltage, current, input power, push and pull force, line speed, output power, power, etc.
3. Rotation blockage: It is divided into static push and static pull tests; a set of data is recorded, including voltage, current, input power, push-pull force, displacement and so on.